Thursday 2 May 2013

Malaga Paradise


Hola guys,

my name is Valerij Stelmach, I am 22 years old and happy that I took part on this exciting exchange in Malaga. I've learned a lot about spanish mentality and their "mañana" lifestyle.

Marc is doing the photo :D

Johannes and I were working in a private school in Malaga (MIT School Malaga). We had to install cameras, fix cables and notebooks. Also we had to renew the IP adresses at the local computers, update some programs and structurize the local network.
The school has a lot of kids and students from the kindergarten up to the high school. In every room were cameras installed for the security. Almost every room had a smart board installed, it's a sensor sensitive board. All teachers and students are working interactive with the beamer at the smart board.
Some classes have got Android Tablets installed at the tables, so students can quickly look up some information and pictures from the internet.





Alberto (our responsible person) was very helpful and nice to us. He helped us if we had problems or questions.
Every morning a private bus from the school picked us up and get us to the school. That was a big bus with leather seats and and at the end of the bus, there were sofas with a big table. Awesome!

Sorry for the quality.

In our first week, we don’t have done that much. We visited the beach and checked out where we can eat, we found a lot of pizza and Shawarma (I can't even hear this word anymore, we overate them) restaurants, for only 3€! Later for 2€ :D! I think you can understand how the quality was for 2€ (but you can really eat it)!

The best part in Spain was the trip to Gibraltar and Tarifa. In Gibraltar we were on the top of the rock. I really cannnot explain how beatiful and overwhelming it was. There were a lot of (monuments) in Gibraltar that reminds you the military time, there were still a lot of military checkpoints of the British Army.

AND there were a lot of (!"$!*%(=*) monkeys, I really LIKED monkeys until a hoggish monkey stole my new pack of Pringels. I wanted to take out some Pringels to gave them some crisps but one monkey jumped in front of me and grab into my bag and pulled out my fresh, new, not opened, delicious crisps and run away. I tried to get them back but in this time a second monkey was pulling out my beach towel. That was a hard fight but I could rescue my bag and my beach towel!
R.I.P. Pringels onion sour cream

Evil monkey!

My Pringels 

If you want to see a beatiful beach in Spain than you have to go to Tarifa. It's a beatiful big golden beach.

Tarifa

The worst part in Spain was for me the trip to Alhambra on a grey, cold and rainy day. And that the people, even in a bank cannot speak english. But with some body language and signs and words like "Vamos" the people understood us :D.

We also visited Marbella, La Linea, Granada and Benalmadena.

Benalmadena

PS: I only slept in the first week every day, after the first week, almost everyone who was laughing me out, was sleeping after work. :P

PPS: Gerrit and i had the worst room in our Hostel, only one normal bed and a double bed with own bathroom.
The other guys were lucky, with 7 people in one room and no own bathroom ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment