Thursday 2 May 2013

Costa del Sol

My name is Dennis and I am 21 years old. In Germany I work as an IT System Electronics Technician for Currenta GmbH& Co. OHG. During my stay in Málaga, I was working for AT4Wireless. My task was to support the team in designing and installing the new Business network.

While I was living in Málaga, I tried to see a lot of the Costa del Sol. In the first Week, I traveled to Juzcar, the fist smurff village in the world. From there I had a fantastic view through the mountain range.


 

I also visited Benalmadena, where I took the cablecar to reach the top of Calamorro Mountain. Calamorro Mountain, one of the highest spots of the Costa del Sol, is almost 800 meters above sea level. The outlook of the Costa del Sol was wonderful.


On the last Weekend, we rent two cars and traveled to Gibraltar. Gibraltar is a typical tourist city. After passing the National Border we took a taxi to visit Gibraltar and its fantastic landscape. The Rock of Gibraltar is more than 400m high. Barbary apes are living on the rock. Usually, you can feed them and take photos with them as they are gentle. But be careful! Never leave your bag open. Valerij lost his Chips after a little "fight" with one of the Barbary apes. After 10 Seconds Valerij noticed, that he is not strong enough to win the fight. Afterwards another ape tried to steal something different out of the his bag. But this time the Ape wasn't decisive enough, to land a coup.

After these four weeks in Málaga, I have to say, that I'm really happy to get the chance for this Internship abroad. It was perfect to get to know the Spanish culture, the Spanish Way of living and the Spanish Way of working. In case there was a chance to repeat this exchange again, I would take it immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment